How this is possible
Flat and thin form factor radiates heat extremely well. The SFFC answers not only the EMI/RF issues but also as being extremely thin and lightweight, it reduces CO2 emissions from all equipment that are transported during the manufacturing or moved during the usage. The SFFC weight and space save is more than 90% when compared to similarly performing round cables. Roll-to-roll cable production enables smooth scaling and high yield. Cables are manufactured from micro- to megawatt scales.
We design and manufacture OEM flat flexible cables based on your requirements. Examples of the options you have the control over are shown in the illustration below:
(1) We can use different types of connectors, depending on the need. If connectors are not required, we have multiple options for the plating.
(2) The routing of the cables can include Y-sections, cross-sections.
(3) The branding of the cable can be customized depending on your need. These can include customer info, QR-codes and serial numbers.
(4) There are several substrate materials to choose from, such as PET, Polyimide, bio-based and others.
(5) Bending of the cables is the best feature of flat flexible cables. We can also include pre-formed bends in the cables.